Last updated: Apr 11, 2022 7:32 PM
What information we collect
We retain any and all information that you enter on this Application, as well as information abour your interaction with the Application, including but not limited to:
- Postal / Shipping information
- Billing information
- Phone number
- IP address
- Email address
- Device identifier
- Account name
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Performing services;
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions;
- Processing payments;
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities;
- Providing customer service;
- Resolving disputes;
- Verifying customer information;
- Ensuring directory search results and in-platform social media posts are appropriate for users according to their geographic area;
- Auditing transactions that the consumer has entered into;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors;
- Detecting security incidents.
With whom we share your information
Personally Identifiable Information
We use third parties for processing and storing some of your personal information when we believe it is in your best interest to do so. None of these third parties share your information with others, and they even prevent us from seeing some sensitive data (like your full credit card number) to ensure your data is always secure and safe. The types of third parties we use for this include, but are not limited to:
- Content management systems;
- Email marketing software;
- Financial transactions processors;
- Fraud prevention services vendors;
- Parties that need to operate the website;
- Customer management systems;
*We do not sell any personal information or data of any kind, and we’re committed to never doing so.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Application can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Application;
- Test content on the Application;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Application.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Application, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Application.
This Application uses the following analytics program(s) to collect information about you and your behaviors: Analytics programs by Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Zoho, and Lucky Orange. To learn how to opt out, please visit the website(s) of the analytics program(s) used.
General privacy & Security
This Application is secured by multiple security layers to prevent DDoS attacks, hacking, fake accounts, information leaks, and sharing of private information, even if such information was shared with you by another user. We do not share or publish our security tech-stack, but rest assured your data is always private, secure, and only accessible by you and, when applicable, other users in your account.
Third-party website links
This Application may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
Deleting Your Account
If you wish to delete your account and all associated data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you. You understand that we may be required by law to retain certain information about you and/or your paid plan(s) for a period of time, and we may not be able to dispose of your information until it is lawful to do so.