Want to spend less time tracking homeschool progress?
You’re going to love this! We’ve created the simplest, most thorough homeschool tracking software to give you hours of your week back AND make sure you’re meeting your goals.
- ZEasily track homeschool activities
- ZRecord & keep track of grades
- ZTrack attendance for each student
- ZNo family size limits
- ZMonitor homeschool state requirements
A Platform for Homeschoolers, by Homeschoolers
Built with love in Springfield, MO
Homeschool Families Rejoice!
There are a lot of lesson planners and logbooks out there, but none of them thoroughly consider the unique needs of homeschool families, especially when it comes to meeting your state’s requirements each year.
So we built it!
Homeschool Hall’s Activity Journal is the only software which helps you not only track your homeschool education but also ensure you are meeting your state requirements. And it’s super easy to use!
Custom Progress Tracking
See each student’s progress to always know whether you’re meeting your Goals. Your Stats dashboard is fully customizable and allows you to set your own Goals and decide which Goals are relevant to you!
- ZCore (State-Required) Subject Hours
- ZNon-Core / Elective Subject Hours
- ZAverage Time per Day
- ZAttendance Tracking
- ZTrack "Home" Time vs. Away
- ZAnd more coming soon!
Keep a Good Balance of Subjects
Ever wondered if you have a good balance with your homeschooling? Now you can easily see how much time each child has spent in each Subject!
You can also see what percent of time each child has spent with each Subject to ensure you have a healthy balance with your homeschool education.
- ZSee time spent in each Subject for each child
- ZMeasure the balance of time for each Subject
- ZSwitch School Years to see how they compare
- ZSet Goals for each Subject (coming soon)
Record Grades for Any Activity
Keeping track of grades can be really helpful to know which areas your children are struggling in (or may need a higher challenge!), and some states also require grade tracking for homeschoolers.
With the Activity Journal, you can now track grades and soon we’ll have exportable reports & transcripts, too!
- ZMark Activities as graded or not
- ZSet grades for each student who participated
- ZSee overall grades for the year
- ZSee subject grades for the year
Use on Any Device
Most other education and homeschool platforms are ONLY made for a desktop computer, and they severely limit what you can do on other types of devices.
Not the Activity Journal! Use it on any device, any time, and it will even remember which page, child, and school year you were on last.
- ZTrack activities while on-the-go or traveling!
- ZRecord homeschool activities on any device
- ZStart where you left off, even when switching devices
Track Activities Once for All Children
Tired of tracking activities multiple times for each child who participated? With the Activity Journal, you can simply check the box for each child, and it will add the Entry to all their Journals!
- ZSpend less time tracking every day
- ZInclude all children who participated
- ZEasily change Entry details as needed
Your Journal, Your Goals
Every family is different, and every state has different requirements for homeschooling. Our Activity Journal homeschool tracking software lets you enter the Goals that are important to you and measure progress for each child!
- ZSet your homeschool education Goals
- ZEnsure you're meeting state homeschool requirements
- ZSet a custom school year start date
- ZAdjust your homeschooling Goals any time
Set Custom Reminders
The homeschool life can be crazy! You don’t have to worry about forgetting to track your homeschool activities with the Activity Journal’s Reminders. Simply set your Reminder preferences, and you’re good to go!
- ZGet reminders via email or text message
- ZSet the days and time you want to be reminded
- ZChange your Reminders any time!
Customize Your Subjects
Add as many Subjects as you’d like and change your settings for each one to make your homeschool tracking more fun and personalized!
- ZCreate unlimited Subjects
- ZChange each Subject's settings any time
- ZSet each Subject's color
- ZMark Subjects as Core/Non-Core for state requirements
- ZSee how many Activities each Subject has
Simple & Affordable Plans
We want to make sure pricing is going to work for the vast majority of families and co-ops. As a business founded by homeschoolers, we understand 100% the frugal mindset, and we also understand that co-ops typically have moderate budgets.
This platform is built for you, not us, so we interviewed tons of homeschool families to ask what price would be reasonable for a platform that meets their needs.
Most parent said $10/month or $100/year was fair, but we wanted to do a little better than that.
Below are our Pricing options made to fit any family’s budget. Pick the one that works best for you and get started!
$7.99 / month
- ZAll Activity Journal Features
- ZUnlimited Children
- ZAdd a 2nd Adult (coming soon)
$79.99 / year
- ZEverything in the Monthly plan
- ZFully Refundable within 14 days
- ZGet 2 Months free every year!
- ZEverything in the Yearly plan
- ZPay once, use it forever
- ZAll future Activity Journal features included
- ZSave hundreds vs. a subscription
Lifetime offer extended to Sept. 30th, 2022!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your refund policy?
You may request a full refund within 14 days of initially signing up for a paid plan.
With any paid plan, you may cancel at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request cancellation and either your plan is ineligible for a refund or your do not want a refund, you may continue to use the Application until your billing cycle ends.
Can I use this on my phone?
Yes! We built the Activity Journal to work well on a phone/table, and we’re also working on developing apps for iOS and Android as well. Check out some screnshots below!
Will this help me track homeschool requirements for my state?
Absolutely! This is one of the primary reasons we built the Activity Journal, and we made it for use anywhere in the USA.
We have tried to consider the various requirements of different states, and in your settings you can turn on/off which things you need to track & report.
You can turn on/off Stat Widgets like…
- Total time recorded for the academic year (and what you have remaining to meet your goal)
- Core & Non-Core/Elective time
- Hours per day average
- Percent of your time spent on each Subject
- Overall time spent on each Subject
- Average time spent per day
- Total attendance days
- Time spent at your “Home” location vs. instruction outside of the home
- And more coming soon!
Features coming by middle of September 2022, released as they are available:
- Create Recurring Activities
- Changing the tracking format for High School students from Subjects & Hours to Courses & Credits with GPA calculation
- Add your spouse or another adult to the account
- Number of Days with at least X number of hours
- Send automated reports to multiple email addresses (and you set the frequency)
- And more!
Tools Coming by the end of 2022, and all will be included with each plan:
- One-Click Transcript Generator
- Lesson Planner
- Ability to have students sign in and see/complete assignments for parent review
We’re also working on adding more features & settings continually to ensure every need is met & every state’s requirements are fully represented!
*DISCLAIMER: Though the Activity Journal aims to help you fulfill state requirements, it is always the parent’s responsibility to ensure you are compliant with your state’s homeschooling laws.
Is this for all grade levels?
Absolutely! We built the Activity Journal to help with any grade to make your life simpler.
We are also adding more functionality for high school so you can create “Courses” with credits, grades, GPA calculation, and one-click transcript generation. We’re expecting to release these features in August 2022 (Transcript generation will be September).
And all future Activity Journal features will be included with your plan!
What if this is missing something I need?
If anything is missing that you need, we’d love for you to tell us so we can add it!
We’ll be adding new features regularly to make your job easier, and we love when customers tell us exactly what would help them!
You can reach us at email@example.com or (417) 501-4997 Monday through Friday 10a – 6p Central Time if you need any help or would like to send us a Feature Request.
Can I add my spouse or another adult to my account?
We should have this ready by early July! One of the areas of homeschooling we’re trying to help is including spouses or another adult who helps you teach. Each account is structured so there’s a main account (the person who signs up), and you will be able to add one other adult and as many children as needed.
You only need one paid plan for your whole household (two adults and all the children you are teaching).
Will my children each have an account, too?
This feature is coming soon, but it will be a setting you can turn on/off for each student. We’re Americans here and love freedom, so inviting your children to have their own account/login will be completely up to you! Some parents won’t find it necessary to create accounts for their children, and some will (especially for older students).
If you want one of your children to have an account, you’ll be able to go to your Family settings in your account and decide which children do or don’t need their own accounts/login.
In the upcoming months, we’ll be adding the ability to schedule and assign Journal Activities, so some parents may want to create accounts for their children to see Activities assigned to them and enter or upload their assignments for the parent to grade.
Will I have to pay more for other features when they come out?
Nope! All current & future features of the Activity Journal will be included with your plan, regardless of when you sign up.
We may decide to offer Transcript generation as a stand-alone paid service to those who aren’t on a plan, but those on an Activity Journal plan will never have to pay extra for new features.
What kind of support will I receive if I need help?
You’ll receive support through phone or email from our team in Springfield, MO. We are happy to help you with any issues or questions you may have, and we love hearing from our customers!
Please keep in mind that we are a brand new platform. While we’ve tried to perform thorough quality checks, you may encounter some bugs, and we are always very grateful if you tell us when you find them. We’ll fix them ASAP!
We’re available Mon – Fri 10a – 6p Central Time for support requests.
Our goal is to iteratively enhance the Homeschool Hall platform to create a one-stop-shop for all things homeschooling. It’s such an important job teaching your children, and we want to help homeschool families have the tools they need to make this job easier. You CAN do this, as billions have done before you, and we’re here to help you on the journey.
Planning & Grades
Instead of only tracking, plan out your year and track grades for each Activity
Need a professional transcript or report card? How about getting one immediately at the click of a button?
Save even more time for Activities that don’t change (e.g., Tennis lessons for an hour every Tuesday)